photo blogban1_zps06115c64.jpg photo blogban2_zps25145b56.jpg photo blogban3_zps43f8c62d.jpg photo blogban4_zpsbe83ebd7.jpg photo blogban5_zps7c892585.jpg photo blogban6_zpsad9ba9e2.jpg

3/29/2012

Weird Wednesday: Disturbia

So... I lied. I got carried away with myself earlier and told you that I would be posting the killer heels post today... which by the way is... awesome. But you see I confused myself and thought today was..... ok I am confusing myself again. Anyway it's not DIY Thursday yet so killer heels will have to wait for tomorrow. 

For now I thought I would let you enjoy these very weird yet disturbing images I found on good old pinterest! It is Weird Wednesday and we all need a little weird in our lives in order to feel somewhat sane!

Here are 10 images that might leave you seeking shelter in your nearest nut house... ;p
Photos on Flickr by perhydrol -wonderfully disturbing!

Disturbing!  yet hilarious

A grave from the Victorian age when a fear of zombies and vampires was prevalent. The cage was intended to trap the undead just in case the corpse reanimated
This is what the pinterest info box said... thought it was interesting...
A grave from the Victorian age when a fear of zombies and vampires was prevalent. The cage was intended to trap the undead just in case the corpse reanimated
e

Disturbing visual effect

e

watermellon man. cute and disturbing at the same time.


Conrad Veidt in "The Man Who Laughs". The character The Joker from Batman was mostly based on this. How cool?!

kinda creepy!

Well I hope that scared the bageezzez out of ya!

Lol sorry I had to put you through that!

I very into creepy things this week... can you tell?



Ps... I tried to put this post on a timer so that it would post at 11am instead of six am when I created it the other morning but it never posted.... hmmm so I am just now posting it. Anyone know what I did wrong? 

1 comment:

  1. oh my... some very good weirdness here. that ashtray, wow. for some reason those bunny masks really get to me too.

    ReplyDelete

So what do you think? I love reading comments... drop me a line and a link!