photo blogban1_zps06115c64.jpg photo blogban2_zps25145b56.jpg photo blogban3_zps43f8c62d.jpg photo blogban4_zpsbe83ebd7.jpg photo blogban5_zps7c892585.jpg photo blogban6_zpsad9ba9e2.jpg

4/08/2013

Weekend in Photos


I had a wonderful long weekend. The warm weather finally kicked in and it really got me motivated to work on new ideas :). I finally pulled out my camera and took some pictures just for fun. I wore my comfy clothes all day and got my feet dirty while playing with my pup. I got dressed up and took some of my jewels to a local boutique in Richmond :) and picked up a couple dresses for myself. I found some special treasures while thrifting including this cute 60's photo album that fits my instant instax photos perfectly (saving this for my little girl to have). I started pressing flowers, mark that off my spring bucket list. I worked on special spirit necklaces that should be ready for the shop soon for summer. I pulled out my products for the mushroom festival (April 27 and 28) and ordered lots of special new supplies. I also manage to spend a day in the sun just relaxing.

How was your weekend?

PS there is an awesome giveaway going on the blog right now... It's so simple to enter have you left a comment to enter? click here to enter the giveaway!

1 comment:

  1. I love those little fern! Fern is one of my favourite plants :)

    ReplyDelete

So what do you think? I love reading comments... drop me a line and a link!